- Introduction to Neuroscience (3 credits, offered every Fall)
- Neuroscience Seminar 1 & Neuroscience Seminar 2 (1 credit per semester, for a total of 4 credits within the first two years)
- Laboratory Rotations (2 credits, at least 2 rotations in the first year): One rotation should be in Academia Sinica and the other in enrolled university.
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience Lecture (1 credit per semester, for a total of 2 credits in the first year)
- Elementary Chinese Course (0 credit; international students from non-Chinese countries are required by TIGP program to take one year course of Mandarin Chinese)
- Neuroscience thesis writing and presentation (2 credit)
- Introduction of Research Techniques in Neuroscience (2 credits, every two years)
- Neural Development and Disease (tentative schedule) (3 credits, every two years)
- Electrophysiology Technique (3 credits, summer)
- Neuroimaging Technique (3 credits, every two years)
- Clinical Perspectives of Neurological Disorders (2 credits, every two years)
- Cognitive Neuroscience (3 credits, every two years)
- Students are allowed to take courses related to neuroscience as elective courses, offered in affliliated university with prior notice to TIGP-INS office.
*Students with bachelor degree should take no more then 10 credits for courses that are not offered in English. For students holding master degree, 3 credits are the maximum.